The interview was uploaded to YouTube by pro-Trump group Trump Commission, which believes former President George W. Bush covered-up the truth – and the 45th President of the US is also on record criticizing his predecessor: “The World Trade Center came down during the reign of George Bush,” he said in a February debate. “He kept us safe? That is not safe. That is not safe.”
Forbes also said that he witnessed many people who looked like ‘engineers,’ dressed in coveralls, carrying toolboxes and spools of wire who were coming and going during the blackout period.
To boot, bomb sniffing dogs were removed from the complex on the Thursday, despite the fact that the complex had been on heightened alert for weeks prior to the attacks, under the orders of U.S. President George W. Bush’s younger brother Marvin Bush who headed up security operations for the WTC at the time.
To this day the 9/11 Commission and the New York Port Authority deny the fact that the reported power down took place. The power down is likely one of the key elements being covered up by parties involved along with the actual disappearance of security tapes from the WTC complex.
Thanks for taking the time to read this article. If you found this information helpful, please share it with your friends and family. Your support in our endeavor of sharing free information would be much appreciated.