Regardless of mounting proof to the contrary, mainstream dietary standards have instructed Americans to consume soy and drink soy milk. BUT soy milk is not a healthy choice. By consuming soy milk you are not doing yourself a favor, you are damaging your health. Please, have a look at these reasons why you need to prevent soy milk.
Soymilk (Filtered Water, Whole Soybeans), cane Sugar, Sea Salt, Carrageenan, Natural Taste, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, Riboflavin (B2), Vitamin B12.
TOP 10 REASONS TO AVOID SOY MILK
1. Soybeans include great amounts of natural toxins or "antinutrients". Consuming two glasses of soy milk daily can significantly change a woman's menstrual cycle.
2. Soy has been discovered to increase the body's requirement for vitamin B12 and vitamin D.
3. Soybeans likewise include haemagglutinin, a clot-promoting compound that causes your red blood cells to clump.
4. 99% of soy is genetically modified. It consists of one of the highest contamination by pesticides of any of our foods.
5. Soybeans and soy items contain high levels of phytic acid, which hinders assimilation of calcium, magnesium, copper, iron, and zinc.
6. Soy foods include high levels of hazardous aluminum, which negatively impacts the nervous system the kidneys and has been connected to the beginning of Alzheimer's.
7. Soy includes a substance resembling vitamin B12 that can not be processed by your body. Hence, soy foods can add to B12 deficiency.
8. Delicate soy proteins are exposed to high temperature levels throughout processing in order to make soy protein isolate and textured vegetable protein, making them dangerous for human digestion.
9. Soy consists of hazardous isoflavones.The soy isoflavones genistein and daidzein can promote existing breast cancer growth revealing threat in consuming soy items if a lady has breast cancer. (Annals of Pharmacotherapy 2001 Sep; 35( 9):118 -21).
10. Soy includes plant estrogens, called phytoestrogens, which interrupt endocrine function and result in infertility and breast cancer in ladies.
Carrageenan in Soy Milk
Lots of clinical, peer-reviewed studies found that food-grade carrageenan can cause gastrointestinal inflammation, ulcers, lesions as well as colon cancer in laboratory animals. Furthermore, current researches funded by the American Diabetes Association have connected the intake of food-grade carrageenan to insulin resistance and glucose intolerance in mice.
Thanks for taking the time to read this article. If you found this information helpful, please share it with your friends and family. Your support in our endeavor of sharing free information would be much appreciated.