1. You feel like you're stuck between life and death and it happens somewhere between waking up and going to sleepSleep paralysis happens when you transition between sleeping and waking or viceversa but sleep paralysis happens when your body has trouble making the transition.
2. You can expect to have hallucinations
People consistently report seeing hallucinations, unfortunately they're usually scary ones. Some would say petrifying.
3. You can't wake your physical body up.You wake up, or at least your mind does, but your physical body is lame and you have to basically wait it out.
4. It's very natural and can happen to anyone.
Almost everyone has this experience at least one time in their lives. It's reported that often times people forget these experiences, which could be due to their scary nature and the brain chooses to block it out.
5. This has been happening for thousands of years that we know about.
Ancient Persian texts were writing about sleep paralysis all the way back in the 10th century, and since then, everything from aliens, demons to modern dat scientific conventional explanations have all been presented as potential explanations.
6. It feels like there's something or someone pressing on your chest.
People often report either feeling something sitting on their chest, or actually seeing a demon like creature on them. Scary stuff!
7. Although you might be scared, it won't actually kill you.
If you find yourself in the position of dealing with sleep paralysis
If you are interested you can check out a documentary below that goes into more detail about this mysterious experience;
Thanks for taking the time to read this article. If you found this information helpful, please share it with your friends and family. Your support in our endeavor of sharing free information would be much appreciated.