1. DIPLOMACY BETWEEN RUSSIA AND THE US IN SYRIA IS DEAD
Since then, the fighting in Aleppo has intensified, and the accusations being hurled have grown bolder. One U.S. ambassador equated the Russian air campaign in Syria to “barbarism.” Indeed, all the official breakdown of diplomacy regarding Aleppo really means is that the fighting will go on and it will undoubtedly get much worse. The only difference is that now, our leaders don’t have to pretend to be trying to talk a way out of it.
2. THE PENTAGON DUMPED HALF A BILLION DOLLARS INTO MAKING PROPAGANDA FOR TERRORISTS
3. THE PUBLIC GOT A RAW LOOK AT HILLARY CLINTON
4. MILLIONS OF RUSSIAN CITIZENS PREPARE FOR NUCLEAR WAR
5. BEES PUT ON ENDANGERED SPECIES LIST FOR FIRST TIME EVER
Thanks for taking the time to read this article. If you found this information helpful, please share it with your friends and family. Your support in our endeavor of sharing free information would be much appreciated.
This article (5 Stories the Media Ignored While Reporting on the Kim Kardashian Robbery) is free and open source. You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with attribution to James Holbrooks and theAntiMedia.org. Anti-Media Radio airs weeknights at 11 pm Eastern/8 pm Pacific. Image credit: David Shankbone. If you spot a typo, please email the error and name of the article to email@example.com.