While Americans continue to be distracted by the discussion over Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, geopolitical tension around the proxy war in Syria has escalated to levels that could lead to regional warfare or open conflict between nuclear superpowers Russia and the United States, as described by military officials from multiple countries. US Army General Joseph Dunford, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, stated that a “no-fly zone” in Syria would lead to war with Russia, during a September 22 Senate committee hearing. Hillary Clinton also admitted similar risks of the military policy she supports for the Syria war, saying “you’re going to kill a lot of Syrians,” during a speech at a Goldman Sachs event.
1. Hillary Clinton’s emails prove the US State Dept and White House knew Saudi Arabia and Qatar are funding Islamic State
2. The United States wanted the Islamic State to grow, as proved by leaked intelligence documents
3. Over 50,000 foreign jihadists, mostly came through Turkey?
4. Al-Qaeda controlling border crossings from the beginning of the war
5. The Moderate Free Syrian Army is a myth, and most fighters belong to Al Qaeda-like groups that commit war crimes
6. FSA Weapons were given/taken by ISIS, Nusra, Al Qaeda
7. Free Syrian Army works with Al Nusra, Islamic State
8. Weapons via Turkey
9. Turkey helped Islamic State and Al Qaeda terrorists safe travel across border, transportation, intelligence, and other logistics
10. Medical care for terrorists in Turkey, Israel
Thanks for taking the time to read this article. If you found this information helpful, please share it with your friends and family. Your support in our endeavor of sharing free information would be much appreciated.Sources: