Do pesky insects bother you throughout summer? Hate those nasty chemical pesticides? Well we have a great all natural solution for you. Follow the steps below to be bug-free just by using relatively cheap and natural ingredients!
What You Will Need:
• 4 Jars.
• 10 drops of the following oils each (40 in total);
• Essential oils
• 2 fresh lemons and limes.
• 8 sprigs fresh rosemary.
• Floating organic beeswax candles
Now Put These Great, Natural Ingredients Together:
• Add two shoots of rosemary to each jar.
• Fill each jar 3/4 up with water.
• Add the above mentioned oils and swish them around.
• Place a slice of lemon and lime into each jar.
• Place a floating light candle on top.
After approximately 48 hours of use these jar will lose their effectiveness. You will then have to replace them following the same method as above to create your new repellent.
Thanks for taking the time to read this article. If you found this information helpful, please share it with your friends and family. Your support in our endeavor of sharing free information would be much appreciated.
You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with attribution to Deprogram Yourself